GDPR Policy Document
1.We are Attention to Detail (Newcastle) Limited also trading as ATD Limited. We are a specialist company providing property management services consisting of inventory and condition schedule preparation, tenant check in and end of tenancy check out services, property visit reports and arrangement of Energy Performance Certificates through a qualified inspector.
Since our formation in 2006 our reputation has been based on a commitment to provide our clients with an honest, professional and reliable service.
2. When you instruct us to provide you with a service, a contract is formed between you and us. To fulfil this contract, we require the following information: Your full name(s), your postal address and the postal address of the property on which you require the service, your contact numbers and email address as well as the full name(s) of your tenants to go on the document. We collect this date purely to enable the day to day provision of our services. To enable the making of appointments, arranging access to properties and for the supply of the requested service to a client. It is a requirement of using a service from ATD Limited, that you agree the information supplied to us can be utilised for this purpose
3. We do not have a mailing list and in the day to day course of business we do not share or disclose your personal information to other parties excepting the fact that landlord names only are required to be on an inventory. Please note however that your information must be shared with the police or such organisation that has the legal authority to request this
4. We retain clients’ information, if no financial transaction is entered, for 18months from the collection of date. If there is a financial implication, then we retain the data collected for 7 financial years in compliance of inland revenue obligations.
5. Our website address is www.atdnewcastle.co.uk. We are provided by Google only with numbers of visitors to our website. This does not identify anyone.
6. You are welcome at any time to have access to the information held by ATD Limited by giving reasonable notice to: Mike Rowson, Director of ATD Limited by email to email@example.com